วันจันทร์ที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Unicron Transforms - Stop-Motion

The devourer of planets transforms! Unicron was tough to work with. I tried to make his movements slow since he's the size of a planet, but ratchet joints make that really hard. I thought it turned out pretty good though, even though I had to go to 15 fps for some parts. Programs used: -Movie maker for the stop-motion and sound adding/editing -Adobe After Effects for green screen -Microsoft Paint for the space background Here's some different versions I posted on my other account: Without Music: www.youtube.com With different music: www.youtube.com Without green screen: www.youtube.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_anKX3ufs&hl=en

mezco action figures wwe action figures gundam action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น