วันอังคารที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Every Transformers Armada Figure

READ THIS! -Please rate and comment, but avoid the swears. -Is is to note that some of these guys may be transformed wrong, but I got these photos online. It is also to note that in some pics, a transformer's mini-con may not be present. This is because for that transformer, I couldn't find them with their mini-con. I know, I also forgot the armada dinobots. Sorry. Enjoy! Please rate! -PS I could only find Perceptor of the street action team. -PPS Next I'll probably make a transformers energon or g1 video like this. Which one? If you want a say, comment so I know what you want. If you want an actual list, comment or leave a message on my channel. Hey, want a cool website? Click here for where I got a lot of photos. They have accessories, figures, etc.! www.unicron.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_PfH7sqWp0&hl=en

hulk figures neca toys ben 10 action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น