วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

XT Transformers Repaint - {{ROTF Optimus Prime}} - Classic Color Scheme

Hey all its been a while! I recently got some time off from my other projects so I picked up a RotF Prime to repaint, in his classic colors of course. This is my 4th repaint and it has taken me about 3 weeks to complete, the longest time I've worked on a TF. I mostly airbrushed the main body and used standard art needle brushes for detailing/weathering. The figure has 4 shades of metal, 2 red, 2 blue, gold, copper, and a few shades of umber and black for weathering (slightly, just enough to make the pieces stand out). The paint was sealed with modelmaster clear & future. Optimus is your rough, down to earth kind of guy, he doesn't need flashy flames to be cool. An average red truck you often see on the road is a better disguise anyway =) Hi-Res photos in my Photobucket - s203.photobucket.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUhywDXPlIY&hl=en

vintage star wars toys all comedy movies action figures price guide

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น