วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Digibashed TRANSFORMERS:RobotsInDisguise

Set #4: "Generation Two" Article and Digital Images By Ryan Yzquierdo Obviously, this is a G2-based set. I didn't end up incorporating Storm's suggestion of using Rotorstorm, though I think it was a great one; just ran out of figures. It turns out there are actually a great many G2 characters you could get by repainting AEC/Classics molds. I really wanted to get Jhiaxus in here somehow. I know many folks aren't fond of the Powerglide mold, but I think it works well as the "Seeker on Steroids" described on TFwiki.net. It left me unable to give Hooligan a remolded head, but I actually think the Thundercracker head works well with the name; it looks like a young punk hooligan. Oh, and the Hooligan and Clench ideas (while I gave them my own spin) were shamelessly borrowed from Blitz's excellent, similar Botcon digibash thread right here. I hope you don't mind, Blitz! They were such good ideas I felt they would really work well in a G2 set. Oh, I know the Targetmasters Frenzy and Firecracker may seem like odd choices. They are based on the G2 Gobot versions of the characters, though, and I thought they worked because of their diminutive size. It's just a way to squeeze in a few more characters. Box Set contents: -Clench (from Universe Onslaught; remolded head) -Pyro (from Universe Tankor) -Turbofire (from Universe Hound) -Windbreaker (from Energon Downshift; remolded head) -Space Case (from Universe Cyclonus; remolded head) Attendee Set #1 contents: -Skram (from Universe ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou4sSdtQuRo&hl=en

original optimus prime wcw action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น