วันพุธที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Ladies of Cybertron: Cybertron Override

Since it's the week of valentine's day, I'm going to review the female figures that I have in order of appearance. Fourth up is Transformers Cybertron Override. Here's some information on the character. transformers.wikia.com I got this figure off of ebay. When I went nuts looking for it in stores I wanted to pick up the GTS version of the figure. Since I saw it in Toys R Us an few months before the movie figures hit. But alas, it was not meant to be. The cyberkey power gimmick is kinda lame, and sometimes the figure does not want to stay in car mode, because of the automorph feature. Can't a girl get a break! In my own personal cannon, Override changed her paint job to the GTS version when her brother came back, She was impersonating him. That's why the GTS card art looks more girly.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spZBvySmqY8&hl=en

neca toys Celebrity Gossip Blogs Daily toy rocket

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น