วันอังคารที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

WHIRL

NOW ON EBAY cgi.ebay.com For a long time, I've wanted to do a custom Whirl. He was one of the few Transformers that survived the years since my childhood. A while back, I awoke from sleep thinking I had a great idea....convert Energon Quickstrike into Whirl, similar transformation, good size, etc. I found out some time after that this same idea was already done (by Wheeljack of sector70) yet - continued with the project, being a Whirl fan. Since I had the G1 Whirl from my younger years, I did what I do best. Hacked it up. I used some of the original g1 Whirl parts on this custom : head, claw, feet, coptor blades. for the canon arm, I used parts from a VERY expensive zoid saber model kit. I did some heavy moding to build of this base figure, especially in the waist area (articulated) feet and other areas. somehow, I integrated a working flashing 1mm LED, switch, battery and wires in his little head. A small on/off switch on the back activates the blinking RED led. *the g1 toy and art had the eye red as well* Also, I installed a motor to his main helicopter blade (check out the video to follow demonstrating it) There's a small button on the tail of the helicopter which when pressed, spin his yellow blades of carnage.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8WVRuWLZkI&hl=en

jeff hardy action figure undertaker action figure

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น